- Precision forged from billets of S45C carbon steel, the 600 series wedges deliver optimal feel for a clean muscle back design. Compared to the traditional 2- or 3-step forging process, the new 5-step forging procedure produces more accurate raw forgings, tightly compacts the metal to eliminate voids and significantly reduces the need to grind and polish for a better consistency from head to head.
- With a wider sole width than the original Snake Eyes Forged Wedge and a tour beveled sole design, the Snake Eyes 600 wedges deliver exceptional playability from the sand, the rough and the fairway.
- Bounce angles keep up with current trends set by PGA Tour players. For example, the 60° wedge is designed with 10° of bounce for improved play from the sand and the rough.
- 600WB wedges are finished with a black oxide finish that has a high-gloss 'oily' appearance. The black oxide finish does wear off over time and surface beneath will rust, leaving a well-worn appearance that has become quite popular with Tour players.
- "U" grooves are CNC machine-milled for ultimate accuracy.
|Material:||S45C Carbon Steel|
|SW Toe Height:||63mm|
|SW Blade Length:||79mm|
|Hosel I.D.:||.370" Parallel|
|Hosel Wt. Port:||Yes|